Certified Nursing Assistance Training
Chosen Valley Care Center is pleased to offer an 85 hour nursing assistant class.
Our training program offers students the following:
- Classes facilitated by experienced certified nursing instructors.
- Student curriculum and clinical training completed in one convenient location.
- Instructor/student ratio is designed to offer a one-to-one interactive learning experience.
- Students not only learn the basic nursing assistant skills, but are also introduced to current technology to aid in documentation and communication.
- This program is designed to prepare students with skills that meet the challenges in today’s health care industry.
Prior to acceptance, each applicant is required to complete a Minnesota Department of Human Services background study and Mantoux test. A program fee is also due prior to beginning the course. Please contact the Director of Clinical and Resident Services for future dates and times for this training.